In 2016-17, Bristol-Myers Squibb constructed a new state-of-the-art multi-product cell culture (MPCC), biologics drug-substance manufacturing facility based in Cruiserath, Dublin 15.
The construction of this new facility represented the largest ever capital investment for the company (approx. $1 billion) and is the first Bristol-Myers Squibb biologics drug substance facility outside of the United States and at the time, the second largest ever foreign direct Life and Sciences investment in Ireland.
RTC were heavily involved in delivering a successful drainage solution in partnership with all stakeholders. Works carried out include the supply and installation of
- Stainless steel gullies and channels
- Stainless steel tanks & chambers
- Bespoke stainless-steel fabrication and fixtures
- Polypropylene pipework systems and chambers
- Siphonic roof drainage system
- Gravity roof drainage system